Part time to full time position available in Palatine, IL I’m looking for someone who is willing and able to grow with my company long term. We are a new Med spa and we are growing rapidly.
We need someone with the following skills or potential to learn these skills very quickly:
-put together patient charts after HIPPA training.
– log aspire and brilliant distinction reward points after patients do Botox treatments.
-respond to leads
– book appointments on Square and Booker
– order medical products/medical supplies
– create invoices on quick book payments. reconcile books (part time real accountant is helping with this too).
– post my content on Instagram, google, Facebook, and YouTube.
-find and develop other promotional tactics (Thumbtack, Pinterest, and Snapchat for example)
– shoot and edit injection videos (on iphone)
– field questions from potential clients about Med spa services. The ideal candidate will be passionate about aesthetic medicine.
– help plan Botox parties. Coordinate with reps in professional and strategic manner.
– general chores/ tasks that streamline the day
This role is still in development. There will certainly be more responsibilities once trust is established. We can start with 4 days per month and can be somewhat flexible with the day per week. We want a receptionist/assistant/junior manager that has the vision and moxy to move into Med spa management.
Top traits we are seeking:
-natural sales ability!
-passion and knowledge about aesthetics or the desire to learn quickly.
-someone organized. Ability to automate routine functions like monthly ordering and payments.
-self starter. We do not want to micromanage every second of your day. We want someone who has their own ideas about how to add value to the company and takes initiative.
– EXTREMELY tech savvy. We don’t care if you know these programs now, but you need to be able to learn Square, Booker, Aspire Rewards, and Quickbooks payments quickly.
-UNDERSTANDS SOCIAL MEDIA- If given the responsibility to represent the company on social media you have to “get it”.
What i I can offer:
-Hourly plus commission
– 4 days per month for first month. 5 days per month the next month. And so one. The quicker you add value to the company the quicker we can add more days. Expecting this to be 2-3 days per week by Christmas (written 7/2/18).
-A 3 month review to start on a profit sharing program. The better we do, the better you do. I’m always looking to incentivise good work. Open to your suggestions on this as well.
-2 pay reviews per year. Definitely looking to move someone into a Med spa management position within 2 years.
– Short list on all model calls for Botox, Dermal Filler, laser, and Kybella. Laser treatment of your choosing once per 12 weeks.